Friday, May 7, 2010

Sit back & Relax.

there's so much of stealing cases happened in school recently..
or maybe it does always happen, but just not being reported..


completely finished the photography session in school yesterday..
hot+sunny day..
on the same day, i was being caught for 'ponteng' her class..
it's not my 1st time doing that.. n others too.. but i'm so unlucky to have met her..
i stunned the moment when she was questionning me..
omg! i just feel that why am i so stupid to walk on the pathway where i saw her right before she stopped and lectured me!
i learnt a lesson : attend bio class right in the time..


i watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid by myself today..
i bought Mc.D to eat inside the cinema..
once i took out from my bag, the person who sat beside kept laughing..
telling 'his' friend that he wants to eat too..
i felt so funny but whatever la.. i don't know him, & he don't know me..


here are some scenes in the movie :
[not bad la.. but i should rather choose to watch Ip Man2 with the one that invited me last minute than to watch this movie.. i think Ip Man2 would be nice..]







--endpost_waiting for the photos! hahaha

p/s : I love seeing guys with handkerchief.
pp/s : It's really hard to make someone talk rather than to make someone keep quiet.

ppp/s : Standing in the middle of the road, thinking of how(?) stupid I am.


No comments: