Sunday, May 9, 2010

We are celebrating MOTHER'S DAY ♥

firstly, Happy Mother's Day!
felt so sleepy the whole day..
woke up - had breakfast- sleep again..
haha~ went out in the late afternoon..
i told my dad that i feel sleepy if i dont eat..
after struggling on which restaurant to choose, finally we ended up dine at The Ship, our family restaurant.. haha~
so we had dinner at 5pm.. haha..





*

yesterday my sis & i made a 'card'(album) for my mum..

"Many hands make light work"
it's a small album with pictures..
the best work ever, by us.. haha~!
[credits to my sis for the idea and the photos that printed were edited by her]
our masterpiece_
pages with photos_
my jaw dropped when i saw this.. so funny..
haha! xD

-------------------------------------------
playing~ haha



--endpost

p/s : May God grant you good health~

With lots of love, xiAn_♥


No comments: