Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10_NIKE 10k race


Everyone seems to be like using the same title..
so there's nothing special bout it anymore.. XD
in this 10th Oct 2010, what have u done?
While for me, i joined the Nike KL vs SG race..
10km is not a playing matter..
& it's such a big crowd.. surrounded by human beings..
my record for 10km : 1hour41mins
okay, i know that's pretty slow compare to others..
but at least I MADE IT!! haha
Congratulations to everyone who had completed the race..
escpecially to Ms.W n my fellow schoolmates! BRAVO!
Pics time :
the crowd_
at the starting line_
soniyaa looked so cute today.. haha

SoonY. !! see this!! hahaha xD

can u spot the 3crazy ppl with hands up?
Juice Works :)

my Mr.Jay.. :D


--endpost
p/s :bodyache, headache.. I slept the whole afternoon..xD
pp/s : I can't believe that I saw him among the 10k runners.. ^^
ppp/s : Waiting for them(i don't know who) to upload today's race piccas.. I wannna grab.. hahaha
pppp/s : yay yay.. trial is gonna end on tuesday~

No comments: