Saturday, October 23, 2010

home alone_TMnet is efficient!

10.52pm, daddy mummy were out for a wedding dinner.
have an unusual feelings right now.
sometimes the feelings of boredom, tired, lame, emptiness, emo etc. will just suddenly appear from no where.
"Improve, improve, improve"
that's what I recently heard about everyone's trial results, but not mine.
It's kinda piss off when I eventually scored low in the subjects which I was pretty confident in..
but scored 'ok-ly' in subjects that i wasn't really thought of..
hmm, sad case~
I went to the Ptk seminar today.
Sejarah, GREAT!
I salute Mr. Daiva, Sejarah pro..
BM, FUN!
although today I'm quite tired, but there's no room for me to feel sleepy during the seminar..
every second in the BM seminar, the class will burst into laughter..
Cikgu Hashim is superb in making lame/funny jokes!
I really enjoyed the class..
regarding the title above..
I called TMnet this morning bcz of the failure to connect to streamyx since yesterday..
within 24hours[which was 2pm+ today], the technician came to my house to fix it..
he changed a new modem & guided my mum some ways to 'jaga' the modem in a good condition.
I never thought that the technician would came to my house + within several hours..
thumbs up~ xD
--endpost
p/s : Snowflakes?
pp/s : Smile, I'll do that for you.

No comments: