Friday, October 15, 2010

Roadblock.

Hey hey hey~~ I'm back!As everyone know, WPKL trials is officially over..
with all the exam tips flying around.. [it's a common phenomenon.]
we got back some of the exam papers..
till now, i'm quite satisfied with my 'OK' marks..
I deserved it bcz to be honest, i didn't study hard..
so, it's normal that the person who didn't study couldn't score~
with guiltiness, Yanxian is getting lazier by days~ GOD!
WED-13/8, we went to RJ's house..
Purpose : to watch movie.
Genre : Horror.
for them, it's not horror, it's funny..
oh god.. i'm so scared that i closed my eyes & ears throughout the movie..
while them, especially EC, SY & WJ kept laughing & tal
king so loudly..
I was like, "吵~"
smile, Hua Hua~~
---------------------------------------------
Yesterday was Cheah's bday..
I wished her Happy Birthday in tuition..
her bro is there too..
n she said, "You didn't wish my brother ahh?"
I forget that she has a twin brother.. hahaha!
My favourite tv show, The Amazing Race Asia(Sea
son4) is back!
AXN, every Thursday 9pm. [the coming one is the 5th episode]
& my TARA kaki : Tan's family, Soniyaa & AiDee
haha.. it's really nice to watch all the teams race to the
pit stop..
And I love to see Alan Wu in this show.. hihi
I support the Malaysian Team, Ethan & Khairie..
They are both graduates from Monash University and they are really funny people.. :D

My second team : Michelle & Claire, Singapore..
They make a strong team..
------------------------------------------

I have not even flip this mag since the day SY passed it to me..
finally now I have the time to do so~~ xD
---------------------------------------------
can you see the difference?
obviously the one at the left side is so much bigger.. XD
--------------------------------------------------
my GARY!! from GaryBlue to Gary超级4th场..
I just opened the GaryBlue on Wedn..
the photos are...........WOW! I like it!! haha
Thankxxxx!!
--endpost
p/s : Tmr is the last Intensive lesson in ptk.. I'm gonna skip Mr.Fong's class.. haha
n tmr, TMR!! pls pls let me meet him again.. ^^
pp/s : When a person caught you looking at him/her, it means that he/she is too looking at you~

thankx for reading.

2 comments:

SOON Y. said...

hahaha..huahua's pic :D:D
and, you skipped fong's class because of the "formation of urine, assilimation...."? XD

xiAn_ said...

haha.. that's the pic that she chased after me to the downstairs.. haha~
bingo! so smart.. haha.. i just dont want to embarrass myself there~ hihi