Friday, October 22, 2010

It's not about what you eat, but with whom you eat with.

Basically, i had a great day talking, eating & laughing with my friends..
It's been a while since my last time having lunch with JY..
updated & shared some news/story among each other..
& of cz, I tried the new McD BlackPepper Chick.McDeluxe..
no comment of the burger because love it or not it's about individual's taste..
WJ did joined us today, which ended up JY finished up her French fries, while me drank her Coke.. lol
The more we talk, the more excited we became..
3 of us were so into it while time flied..
Just like in the class, we wouldn't notice how fast the time pass when we actually enjoying it..
I guess after we left, the McD is back into its peaceful atmosphere again~
after the lunch, WJ & I went for a mv..
a HINDI movie~ "Anjaana Anjaani"
there were still many empty seats in the cinema hall, so we moved to the couple seats..
then WJ said, "nehh, here la.. the couples can touch here touch there~" It's bcz there's no divider in between the seats.. hahaha!
WJ, "What are you doing??! I'm buying tics la~" lol, obviously i was taking pic of you 'buying tickets'~~ haha

only 5halls in Capsquare

one word, AWESOME!

seriously, it's funny(90%)!! hahaha
and the guy is hot(after shaving) + the singing & dancing part(a must-have scene in all hindi/tamil mv)..
the desert(one of the setting) did impressed me..
in my heart, i was like...."COOL!" haha!
prove that, language is not problem in a good movie..
Kiara & Akash

*
back in school today_

frankly, i was kinda upset of my Bio P3 & Chem.
ntg much, just disappointed.
fine, let's forget bout that..
during Bio, everyone was busy checking their Bio papers..
the class is so HOT! everyone brought their own 'fan' to 'fan' themselves..
I'm tired now, Good night! ^^

--endpost
p/s : "1000 places to visit before you die" is my whole life target.

No comments: