Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I could do better. :(


*sigh*
Oh my.. so disappointed of stupid careless mistakes that I did in my exams..
MORAL ahhhh~!
fine, at least I learnt a lesson this time so that I wont repeat the same thing in SPM..
so speechless!
& Physics! ><
U are a tcher, not a 'blind-marker'..
marking based on the answer scheme provided is a must, but follow 100% is a not a smart way of marking..
how can you turn down all the possible answers of students?
e.g. The counting part.
Cant u see that the line drawn in the graph given is so thick?
And now, the thg that I'm mad of is not bcz of the 1mark anymore..
It's "Girl, next time read the Q properly and understand it before you answer~"
Fucking b*tch
i'm sorry for being rude, i'm just apply the vocabulary that I've learnt from the movie, WaterSpirit [i'd changed it~].. n thx WJ for that~
[I still think that my answer is acceptable.]
Thx for reading my craps~ xD
--endpost

No comments: