Saturday, October 30, 2010

*sigh*

I'm supposed to upload and update the Hari Penghargaan Kokurikulum & Graduation 10' which were both held yesterday..
unfortunately, due to some error, i would not be able to do so..
everyone had uploaded the photos on Fb..
will try to do so in this 72hours.. xD
In the blue graduation file, they included the Trials result slip, Peka, Project & etc..
so I have no choice but to show it to my parents..
I never show them my previous results because they were terrible..
I failed my Chem in Intervensi I, Bio in Intervensi II, & finally passed both subject in Diagnostic..
While my GPS, 3.89 → 3.33 → 3.08 & Trials = 1.73
I did improved although others' GPS are better mine~ ^^
I'd asked several friends on how to study bio/chem effectively..
Yet, no one gave me the ideal advice that i'm looking for..
Perhaps it's because I have the way but i just need someone to convince me that I should do it..
Sacrifaction is needed in order to success.
Therefore, I'd made my choice.
--endpost
p/s : I planned for it, but I left with disappointment. :(

No comments: