Friday, June 18, 2010

Crapping!

ok.. i'm posting some rubbish here~
it's holiday.. NO!, it's thursday nite, friday morning~

- I'm still kept thinking of the stupid thg that I'd done.. omg!

- My MORAL folio(which all ppl passed up ady except ME!), & AM! (but this can relax a bit since not many ppl are doing.. hehe)

- the Powerpoint.

- Wushudao!! can I talk longer bout this?
I hate(f*cking hate!) this person.. She did ntg.. but everytime I see her, I'm so..."ishh!" maybe bcz of the bad impression that she gave me last time..
Is it a pressure to involve in this 'sport'? I'm not sure.. but 75% of me saying yes, bcz there's a lot of thgs(unseen matter) to do.. the PR among the members~ etc~
Frankly, I'm already pissed off with them..
If they dont want to come, What can I do?!
If they dont reply me, What can I do?!
If they are late, How would I know?!
I still remember what u told me that day.. kinda hurt~
Just like today, we didn't blame you for being late.. We did all stuffs, but just because u didn't see, doesn't mean that we sat and did nothing..
and stop giving me that 'look' whenever you come.. n dialogue like, "What if you see... (bla bla bla)"
Speak whenever that's possible, and be silent whenever talking is not needed is the best way to survive in this situation..
We were being punished for being honest.. If not, I would have cheat her the thgs that we have done.
Showing my respects to her and "uhhm ya~ I'm fine~"
ok whatever.. I finish crapping about this ady~

- Being lazy all the time makes me so tired during holidays~

- Holiday Alert. ohh~ forget it!
- AM tuition with the group is indeed a fun! You wouldn't get sleepy or bored easily during the class[unless if you are to tired la~] p/s: Actlly I also don't know what so funny just now.. Lil' thgs can make me laugh like hell~ It's also a sign that my brain is going crazy after that 3hours..
- Back-ache! ><

- Ciaoz to bed! [1.17am]

- Holy holidays gonna end soon~ Should be happy or sad??
--endpost


p/s : Sorry for the lame post~ ya.. I'm lame!

3 comments:

♥ ArdnaS ♥ said...

Omg, i taught i'm the only one who haven pass up the Moral folio...

SOON Y. said...

seems like you're so unhappy with wushudao now..
chill!=)

xiAn_ said...

Sandra, omg~ u havent pass up also?? haha! high5~

SoonY, ya~ kind of~.. especially when i have to show my 'okay-look' everytime~ haizh.. what to do??