Friday, June 25, 2010

Sleep Deprivation

Feel so sleepy the whole day..
i woke up very early this morning, 12.45AM..
haha.. yeah, i'm not kidding you~
got some stuffs to do~ a last-minute work..

today is Pn. Vasanthi's last day in our skul..
she bought a cake for us.. and a really really last minute plan of singing Top of the World in her class spontaneously..
A great and dedicated teacher..
And our performance today was... speechless.. haha!
LOL.. it is almost perfect when we practised.. But once on the stage, everyone was nervous..
melody, OUT! lyrics, OUT! movements, OUT!
haha~ we kinda like ss..
but who cares??! as long as we achieve our AIM, which is to bring joy to Pn. V on this very special day.. haha..
and 1 more thing, to 5S1 who's reading this, teacher was superb suprise with the tamil song.. and she's kinda unbelievable that we could managed to learn that in ONE DAY! haha..
good job, guys!
yeah, next week we'll be on stage again..

high publicity recently.. haha..
most of the ppl of the school must be thinking that,
"OI~ these ppl again ahh?? boring la!" "lousy performance la~", etc
whatever.. I'm well-prepared for any irritating comments regarding our performance next week.. believe me, we'll be the 'bahan ketawa' again cz I personally think the F1's is better than us~ haizh.
fine, forget it~
PH, SY & I went to watch Toy Story 3 today..
haha.. it's nice~!
i love every scenes of the Mr. Potato Head.. damn funny! haha
n PH came across a foreigner who claimed himself as a 'Popcorn Virgin' today..
lol! hahaha~ SY and I were speechless when PH told us..
suffering in Phy class again..
I want to sleep so badly!
my sight is blur the whole time..
i could see double images on my paper..
Everyone is tired~
Even now, SY already faint on her bed..
--endpost_going to burn calories[Zzzz]
p/s : I'M WAITING FOR THE PICCAS! faster upload~
pp/s : Good luck, YX! I can!
ppp/s : In total shock.. I cant believe my eyes! omg

No comments: