Monday, June 7, 2010

Mid-Term Break

I have no choice but to walk in rain.
It was definately Acid Rain.. haha..
luckily i was on my flip flop.. ^^

Honestly, I was totally pissed off this morning..

HALO! if u guys are going to be late, PLS inform me..
i'd waited for an hour doing nothing.. [wasting my time!]
all I can do is, Grasp my fist and swallow all my unsatisfaction deep into my heart!

Milo is even expensive than coke~

thus, i picked Ribena today..
the first sip made me think that I'm gonna have diabetes soon..
It's so damn sweet.. summore it's with the gsk label..
I think that is just to cheat ppl.. xD

Tiredness in my eyes,
The fake smile,
[I laughed, but I could hardly smile]
Did anyone notice that?
NO. because i'm a good actor! (actress sounds weird)
If got any audition can recommend to me~ haha!

Mr. Murugan is a good motivator.. I respect him! ^^


--end
p/s : I would love to go with you, but.................

No comments: