Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh my darling, you are wonderful tonight~

Yo~ I’m back on blogger..
Who cares la~ haha!
just feeling excited after today’s training..
which resulted to my throat and back pain..
[I felt to the FLOOR with my ass.. ohh~]
but it’s fun! haha
I really learned a lot of new tactics today..
maybe someday I can practice that on SY.. haha
And bcz of this too, I got scratch by ‘don’t know who’’s nail on my skin..
Of cz it’s a bit pain la..
then it made me think that my pain is nothing if compared to my friend’s..
Cracks on bones is even worse which he already used to it..
And thx to rj for being a good ‘secretary’ of mine all these while..
even my IC No. also she knows.. haha!

well, just a short post for now..
I really have a LIFE after school reopens..
although we are busy with ‘some stuffs’..
ohh damn it! at that moment, i felt so frustrated..
but it’s none of his business also la, so cannot be blamed for the work..
whatever, at least now, the ‘smarty’ Yanxian had settle[i think so~] it..

--endpost

p/s : Busy.. n the Slide is just a piece of shit! [no eye see ahh!]

pp/s : I DID IT!! *big applause* haha

No comments: