Friday, June 11, 2010

FOCUS

That's what Jackie Chan used to say in this movie..
This is all about kung fu, isn't it?
So shouldn't instead be THE KUNG FU KID? haha!
overall, it's not bad..
I salute those men who had built the stairs on the mountain.. awesome!
And I dont even dare to look at the cobra part.. well, snake-phobia~
I like the part when Jaden Smith kicked the bell and the scene transform to the tournament day.. nice editing~
This is a tactic that commonly used in all the movies..

the bad boy VS Dre_


I went to watch with BY.. We had lunch~
And SNOW FLAKES! haha~
I ate 1 and a half bowl.. lol~
it's the 1st time my lips was shivering so badly..
but I just simply L♥ve it~
and YOU made me fall in love with him again~

honestly i'd forgotten him for quite a some time..
who ask u to tell me about him.. how good he is, etc..
it's all your fault! haha~
*I'm smart to have know almost everything rite? xD
-------------------------------------------------------

I think I found 'the one'..

soon, u'll be mine~ *hehehe*
--endpost


p/s : next, I want to watch Sex and The City 2.. hahaha~

pp/s : Because of you, I will study harder.

No comments: