Tuesday, June 29, 2010

K.O

yesterday & sunday, i was too tired to update..
dont have time at all..
I rather go to sleep if i have time.. haha~!
well, last weekend, I was busy with the 5th Wushudao Tournament @ SEGi..

it's been 2 long days..
I won the 1st round..
but Sunday's match, being K.O twice..
haizh~ forget it..
No doubt, the competitors became stronger this year..
last time, very less girl spar..
LOL~ i'm also the can drink machine-fixer..
hahhaha.. i'm so smart to have used scissors to take out 5coins that stuck in the machine..
but i only managed to take out 4.. I'd been sweating and took such a long time doing it..
but the boy didn't even give me some shares of the coins.. haha~!
I didn't saw A this year.. but i'm kinda have destiny with people who is same sir name with him.. haha~
Miss Chan_Master Wong
189cm_tally

I have fun! _ still in body/muscle pain!
_____________________________
yesterday's BM perfomance was really embarrassing!
I cant control myself from kept laughing on the stage..
It's really suckx~
Everyone stunned, looking at us quietly, & no respond..
omg~!
I slept in AM's class for the 2periods..
I'm just too tired that i hardly concentrate..
but Mr. Goh didn't scold me, such a nice tcher.. haha!
--endpost
p/s : This week is a 'carnival' for our school.. A week packed with activities..
pp/s : The only way not to get hurt is do not care what other people said~
ppp/s : I almost forget the chocolates in my fridge.. hoho..
n I WANT TO DRINK COKE!! my friends know why i stop drinking last week.. hahah!

No comments: