Friday, June 4, 2010

We are Ribband~

台上一分钟台下十年工

-yesterday-
everyone was sleepy..
[sorry SY for posting this pic.. suprise for you~ hehe..]



today, teacher's day celebration~
"to bring some joy".. LMAO
can I blame the mic??
haizh.. whatever.. MLH again for us~
this is the only pic that I saw..
i curi this pic from someone named Hanis Ghazali's Fb.. :
credits to her~

-the cellist is being blocked..-
-waiting for Ms. RJ to post the pic-


-----------------------------------------

today! 4June!!
my DADI's Birthday~!!
i almost forget..
OMG! How could I??
had simple dinner at Full House..
hmm.. it's really 'full house', i meant packed!

--LOVE you always~ ♥


--endpost

p/s : I'm happy that we could play together.

pp/s : I'd prepared my holiday's schedule.. cz all the tuition times are messed up.. hahaha~!

ppp/s : looks like i'm going to watch Killers by myself(again) since no one is interested~ anyway, YAY!(cheering for myself)
at the same time i must also control myself.. there are so much of attractions out there~

pppp/s : sore-throat..headache..

No comments: