Sunday, June 13, 2010

Art

Everytime when i'm making a card, i learn new things..
this time, it's Kirigami(paper cutting).
I saw this type of art books long long time ago in bookstores..
well, you know la, art book is damn expensive~
plus, i got cheated before by a stupid scrapbooking book(i'll never forget this!)
someday I'll buy one at Kino..
or anyone wants to sponsor me?? I dont mind.. *hehe!*
I want to do this since last time, but just dont have the time and mood..

paper cutting is just amazing~
even awesome than origami..
and definately, i browse through the right net today..
instantly, i tried out this :
this is just a beginner's handwork..
so, what do u think? nice or bad?
I also learn that, Do not use thick paper for kirigami..
if not, it's very difficult to cut..
my handwork_


--endpost
p/s : OMG! Kirigami Architecture is really really awesome!! omg!!
pp/s : I update my blog almost everyday.. Is this shows that I'm very free? haha~
ppp/s : I need to talk.
pppp/s : LOL. I'm speechless with your 'Half court shot'.. that's funny.. hahaha

3 comments:

BakaY said...

well..u wan talk to me anytime if u wan to..haha

♥ ArdnaS ♥ said...

hey, the one that you tried out, it comes out very nice! =)

xiAn_ said...

thx~ :D