Monday, January 31, 2011

Busy Weekend

Yo~~ My last job before Chinese New Year.
I'd been working in IT Fair @ Midvalley over the last 3days.
Selling accessories and get to know nice people there. Yeah, the meals provided were way better than what I'd expected. haha.. And my boss, treated us so good~! haha~ I was having fun working there although it's quite tiring. lol!
A Celcom promoter asked my friend how much commision we'll get, and my friend told that we actlly dont have commission. Cz the Celcom girl said we all looked so hardworking in selling our products. hahaha!
Guess who we met there? It's Crystal, the lil' girl who acted in GreatDay. Casey & JieKang saw her first, then one of them asked her that she looks so familiar, and she introduced herself. haha Everyone got so crazy and excited over her~ Quickly took out the camera, snap here snap there, and ignored all the customers. Till the Karpersky big boss came and told us to get back to our work. When he left, we continued our photography session. LOL!

Crystal Lim_

Sneaked out during work and bought these two BUNNY thumbdrive in IT Fair. Limited Edition in conjuction with the Bunny Year. :D Very Cute! I love the Kingston Bunny.. haha!
Yesterday I went home with this guy, Alex since we stay in the same area. As usual, we took KTM to KL Sentral then change to Putra line. But wth, ytd the KTM just left when we reached.
So I suggested that we take bus to KL Sentral because if not we'll have to wait for another 30mins till the next train, that time was already 11pm. Walked quite a distance to the bus stop, and being fooled by a lady that we walked to the wrong bus stop. == So finally, on boarded on a bus and heading towards KL Sentral. But don't know why somehow we got to Pasar Seni before reaching KL Sentral and we decided to get down and took train from there. ohh! What a long journey!

And today, was suppose to have a quick shopping before going to work. But I was sick and too lazy to go to work. So I called and told them that I was not feeling well. Continued my sleep, woke up a 1pm, 'Brunch', watched Alice in Wonderland on StarMovie and fall asleep in the halfway of the movie. lol.
I'm sad that I was too busy and no time to go for a cny shopping. :(
--endpost

p/s : The cashier used to call me 'Bag Queen'. lol
pp/s : Can't wait to eat the Ngor Loi Yar bak kua. hehe

No comments: