Monday, January 3, 2011

School Grand Opening day

Hey~! How are you guys doing today?
Well, my post today is totally nothing to do with the title.
Schooling is better, no worries, no decision-making. Only-FOLLOW THE FLOW
so, enjoy schooling kids!
Yesterday, my counter was short for RM2, while today, my counter has an excess of RM2..

When the money is short, I must pay for it, but if got excess, i'll never get that money.. LOL
Monday, not a big crowd, yet some halls are still full..
Especially the Hantu Kak Limah..

I'm going to watch it on Friday~ yay!! i'm looking forward for this movie..
I met new friends today.. hmm, not a bad day..
7hours is really fast. Working is the best way to spend the nothing-to-do-period.
yeah, And Raji, Taran & Soni came for movie today..
They were lining up, and I told them to wait for my counter so that I can serve them.. LOL

As I mentioned in my previous post, my hp is with my supervisor during working time..

I don't know why, during my holidays, no one, NONE texted me.
And now when I'm working, I received a lot of sms & miss calls.. lol

So, tmr is my off day. Going for MOVIE!

so that I can occupy myself with some movie knowledge to share with my customers.. haha!
n fabulous LUNCH! LSY~~~~ xD

--endpost


p/s : I'm letting go because I dont see future.

No comments: