Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Working Day.

I really love my job now..
I get to meet different kinds of ppl there.
The friendly customers, the nice staffs n also the managers..

I was back to work with this sexy voice..
A mama who purchased tickets at my counter told me to drink warm honey lemon and within two days, I might recover.. so nice of her~
And another guy was making fun of of my voice and laughing over it.
I can chit chat with the customers.. make jokes, give opinion.. etc
I met a very cute guy today.. He asked me which mv is nice, n he said, must say the real one cz normally the staffs will say all movies are nice just to sell the tickets.. haha!
Another part, I explained bout the hall seats to a couple twice.. the boy understand, but the girl doesn't. Then the boy said, "Kau ni dungun betul la!" in a teasing manner.. then I just burst into laugh. When making the payment, I was still laughing, and the couple were having fun as well.
And lots and lots of funny experience..
I had a fun day today which eventually put me into working overtime for 2hours..
but it's ok.. I'll get paid for the 2hours also..
And working here has lots of benefits actlly.. One of it is the working time is very flexible.. But of cz not coming late for work la.. I meant you can sign off once u see other ppl of other shift comes.. and can just apply for a day-off whenever you want..
But at my working place, it's just like a school. No hp is allowed.
And the supervisor will rampas the phone until my work end.. LOL

Anyway, it's still a job after all with 3 main target.
To fill the time while waiting for SPM result, Have fun & Earn extra pocket money!
--endpost

p/s : I want to watch Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah & Ngangkung. Both movie are FULL for every show! I wonder how nice they are.. Both are horror movie weyh.. Dont dare to watch myself la~
pp/s : My 2011 resolution : Dating. Is it consider a resolution? lol. Just joking.
I saw a pair of couple who both dont have the ability to talk. But still they enjoy themselves making sign language to each other.. It's really sweet you know, because it's just like their secret language and they are those ppl who have the most face emotions.. really Cute ppl~

No comments: