Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Straight

First of all, I'm glad that I'd no short of money and stock on this 3days at the counter. I broke my own record today. *applause*
Well, yesterday was a freaking long day! I hate to open counter at the C.Bar. I seriously have no patient to count all the stocks during the opening and closing which took almost 45minutes for a session. Another idiot job as well. While today was indeed a relaxing and smooth day.

Window shopping + working = A DAY!
All I can say is Enjoy your work, and you'll like it.

I missed the days when I was still in the high school. Everyday is a different day, while this moment for me is, everyday is the same day. We, as a student last time would probably like or hate some specific days during shool time. For me, I expect for every BM day because I freaking LOVE Pn.Rozita, every Addmaths day because I can sleep the whole period in Mr.Goh's class without being disturb, every Sivik class because my pregnant teacher always took MC on that day for medical checkup, every Moral lesson because it's relaxing, every Saturday to see the cute boy. and etc etc etc.

Getting feed up in every Bio class, afraid for Chemistry's Q&A, and hate(!) every Physics day.

But now, everydays seems the same to me. What makes the difference is only between weekdays and weekends.

My conclusion, working life = NO LIFE!
Working is just to fulfill my emptiness during these 3months. I strongly believe that I really should see my SPM result first before choosing my own pathway of life. 'Plan' and 'Do' is different. I'm ambitious and I hope I can really make it to the end.

BRAVO, YANXIAN! That's what I used to motivate myself when I'm having my hard time. It's the person himself who would know that what is the best for him.

--end
p/s : Well, I'll go to the saloon soon because there's this person who said i looked better last time when my hair is straight. = now, ugly! == Fine, I'm not those typical girl who'll get angry bcz of this small thing. But I just hate to go to the saloon, it's wasting my time!


No comments: