Friday, January 28, 2011

Joy. Fun. Happiness

A quick day of working. Signed off sharp at 5pm. To catch a movie with SoonY.~
SPRITE! haha~
We watched Shaolin, just released today. Cheers for her Andy Lau and my Nicholas Tse. Omg, again, Nicholas Tse is still with his same young face. I like his look when he's still the second commander of Andy Lau. Clean & tidy.

I can guarantee that you'll definately wont get bored watching this. It's an action-packed movie between the sense of morality and the power of conquering the town through wars.
Jackie Chan acts as a funny character which brought up the down part of this movie. Guess what, 2 major scenes that will really touch my feelings are eventually both showed in Saolin. I'm not crying, I was just cant hold my tears.

1, kids' cries/begs. The part when the little monks beg the soldiers to let go their Master. OMg!
2, handsome guys die. The monk who saved the girl.
This is the second movie that I was out of control after Aftershock 2010 (Tangshan Earthquake movie). It's just my opinion afterall. I rate this 5/6. =)
Madam Kwan's dinner with the gang, SY, RJ, EC, PH. We dont name it a 'celebration' but a 'gathering'.
A last-minute plan, hopefully you like it.
As usual, everyone hates us when we are in the restaurant. We are noisy(very). 2hours were seriously not enough for ladies' talk. lol

Our mini cake appeared again. I proudly approached an angmoh to borrow his lighter. Cz the 'lousy-service' KLCC Mdm Kwan Rest. dont have a lighter/match. ==
We sang birthday song and I did hear some claps from the other ppl.. lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RU JEN.
And Thanks to Miss Flower for the souvenir~~ I like it, ahha ahha~~ :D

I want to show you guys the pic of it. But I looked totally sucks with my red and chubby face. So I decided to wear it on a teddy bear to capture the photo. omg, it tooked me a long time to find one cz my house don't even have one. =='
In the end, I made a paperman as the model. xD
Treated my supervisor Famous Amos cookies ytd. Walked around the shop and I noticed that it's just like a century ago since my last bite of chocolate.. Oo~ Dark choco with mint. Love it !
--endpost
p/s : Failed to sign in msn again~ *sigh

No comments: