Saturday, January 1, 2011

The last caption of 2010, & the coming 2011.


HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!
I am just so lazy and moodless to post here recently.
Last Sunday, I had an awesome dinner with my beloved dadi, mumi & YL at Tenji.
Not bad.. But just not the good as I expected.. Something like Jogoya, but Jogoya cookies are way better~ xD
And not to forget, there's an angmoh woking there..
Tall, handsome.. Omg!
Conclusion, Eating is FUN!

*************************************
Last tuesday, I watched Little Forkers, Ben Stiller's movie..
I had very awful lunch. omg
Then an interview at TGV.
everythg was going on smoothly..
The lady is very friendly..
And she asked, "Why do u choose TGV?"
Of cz I did said something nice..
But actlly it's because GSC didn't call me back for futher interview.. LOL!
So I was hired because they need more chinese to work in their team.(I guess so)
I'm the only chinese for now.. lol.. boring..
And I don't like a malay girl who was at the next counter of mine.
If you see the way she treat the customer, huhh.. you'll really piss off.
The other way round, the customers are indeed friendly ppl~
especially those who wish me Happy New Year on the 31st.. made my heart warm~
some of them asked my opinion of any nice movies, and I just simply crap any storyline bcz I havent watch some of the movies.. haha!
The first day, I got sick, 2nd day- sorethroat, 3rd day- off.. lol
****************************
1st of January
5 years gone, SPM past. With this kiddy look, I'm 18 now.
Those who go to NS, will depart tomorrow.
Those who stay will either work, study or goyang kaki at home.
Anyway, Everyone is moving to different direction & life is still going on.
I would definately miss my friends who I hv not meet for centuries!
WJ, I will not miss you. I will not miss you I will not miss you. Trust me, I wont.
And my first wish for this 2011.
I want back my voice.
Because I need to work tomorrow. And also call this person to say 'I HATE YOU!'
I already have a list of how to spend my first salary.
1. Treat my dadi & mumi a delicious-yet-not-so-expensive dinner. YL pay herself.. haha jz jk~
2. Buy a nice jacket. A nice purse. (XP said my purse can put in museum already)
3. Buy presents.
4. Buy CD. Gary's, Chen Wei Chuan's , English album etc.
5. If got extra money, I want to buy Nike High Cut. I like it!!
etc etc etc etc.
ok, I guess my first salary is not enough for all that cz I still need to pay my debt to my sis.. *sigh*
so, WORK HARDER! EARN MORE!!
--endpost_

No comments: