Saturday, January 22, 2011

My 18th Day of Working.

So fast it's Saturday again~ It's been so long ago since I updated my last post. Kept telling myself over the past days that, "I'll update tmr~ (x infinity)"
Last Monday, 17/1 was SoonY.'s birthday~
Went to her house in the afternoon, we had lunch. Then to the clubhouse, where I told her that next time book the court then we play badminton. And learn swimming~ SY was shocked to know that I don't know how to swim. haha! Okay, I know I 'm suck, but what to do? LOL
And your mum's cooking is delicious! Anyway, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY! =)
*the photos will be uploaded soon~
2 sleepy faces. Working look vs College Look~
A lot of things happened at my working place when I was off on those days. Some of them being fired(One of it is the lady who I hate. HAHAHA!), being off-rooster, money went missing, etc etc etc. I was being 'tegur'-ed that day because being too honest to the customers. wtf! Seriously dont understand what the heck is in their stupid brains! Yet, our mood are not affected by that.

Yesterday, we all had fun at the ticket box. Laughing and laughing because of the silly jokes that we made. The hardest part was, We want to laugh so badly but we have to control oursleves in front of the customers. I saw a Singaporean actor today. Zheng GePing. Wow, he looks much more 'man' and handsome than in tv. haha! one of my senior said, "Yan cakap kat Counter2, sampai Counter 7 boleh dengar!" ==

I came across these 3 handsome Denmark guys today(I asked them where are they from~ hehe) They asked my the ticket price, I sais RM11. One of them said, "So.........Cheap!" lol~ so I asked them la bout the price in their country. He said around RM50 per ticket. wow~

Next would be my movie reviews.

Actlly planned to see Louis Koo at Pv yesterday. But it's ok la, i'll see on net later~So instead of that I went for movies with my parents. We watched Homecoming. It's nice. We all laughed all the way throughout the movie. haha~ I'll rate it 4/5~



While waiting for them, I went for a free movie alone. Really stupid movie, I don't know why all shows are full!

I too watched GreatDay last Saturday~ Not bad. I'll rate that 4/5 also. Malaysian production ma, must SUPPORT!

There's a lot of movies coming coon, especially on CNY! omg~ cant wait for that.

I went through a tiring 'bag-Search operation' last weekend. Ohh~ I saw a some bags that I want to buy. It's nice, especially a Blue Puma totebag. But sadly no money! Havent get my salary yet. haizh~ and because of that I'm broke! Can someone teach my how can I survive with only 6bucks and 30cents in my wallet?

Yeah, wanna say that I saw the person who owe my money in monorail! I totally forgot bout that till I met her. wth, summore say 'hi' to me~ == I think she forget ady. It's ok, I'll phone the person tomorrow and say, "HEY! BAYAR HUTANG!"

So basically, these are part of the something-that-I-remember over these few days.
Guess what was my new task today at Candy Bar? Arrange Sweet corn in the Fridge. oh wth! Do u know how big is the fridge? I think can fit 4 to 5 adults. I'd counted, there's around 27boxes there. And the steel ice scooper is so damn heavy! I think my right arm will be bigger than the left one if I refill the ice everyday. omg. I just hate(!) the stupid candy bar! Luckily I didn't run a counter today. hehe
Well, I had a fantabulous(Mark Lee's dialogue in Homecoming~) Zanmai dinner today~ We just LOVE SushiZanmai~ haha!
Can u spot at which location I took this picture? ^^

Lastly, the Lame-face of Xian_

--endpost
p/s : Worked with him only once. He is considered the most gentleman and polite guy there. But too bad he is a Malay, if not i'll definately go after him~ hiak hiak hiak.
pp/s : I cant sign in my msn! idiot bloody hell!

No comments: