Sunday, January 9, 2011

UNDONE.

These days in TGV, i learnt a lot indeed. Friendly seniors, weird customers & etc. I'm happy that I was praised because of my fluent Malay speaking by a lady. Yesterday I was incharged at the ticket point(entrance). I stood for more than 4hours at the same point with same feelings. I was asked by a senior about my feelings there being alone. I said, SCARY. Especially when uploading the customers of few halls at the same time. omg. Hundreds of poeple gathered in front of you waiting to get into their respective halls through this small entrance. It's a nice experience after all.
So with that, I managed to experience every single work here. From ticket box, to candy bar and to floor checking. And today, I will be on duty at the 3D area.
Last thursday, I had my first staff meeting. Attention : TGV WILL START ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS FOR MOVIE TICKETS PAYMENT AT THE COUNTER. (well, helping to promote our new system. lol). And I had my OWN saving account before 18. haha
I do want to go to the Star Edu Fair to have a look. But today I work until 6pm while the fair close at 7pm. haizh. Yesterday being discussed bout my further studies again. UTAR is very near my house. Cheap. And coincidently the course that I want to study is just in the KL Campus, which is in Taman Melawati. But this U is new with the course, just started either on 2010 or 2011 i think. While my another choice, UCSi is famous for that course. Far.
But finally, after some mouth war with my parents, my dad yesterday said, "Just go la then. Can take lrt then the Uni shuttle bus." At first I think, "What?? What did u said?" But after I review back the whole thg, should I go there or just stick with UTAR? I dont want to waste my parents money(actlly is my loan from ptptn also), which my sis showed a good example of not doing it. Idk, maybe she thinks that her course is not necessary to spend double for the same thing in those private Uni. Doubting, doubting and still doubting. I hate making decision.
Finally, I glad that I'm working instead of wasting time at home by sleeping, eating and potato-couching. Which will only make my gain weight. I have fun, different experience everyday in work and most important, not think of other nonsense that might ruin my mood. He, is just another ordinary guy that once I like. For no reason. He has no special talent(or maybe I dont know), no tattoo(of cz, still a schold kid last time). Yup, before that, I hate boys who are TOO quiet. It just reflects that you have no sense of humour at all. Disappointed that I'm not the girl who caught your eyes.
Besides that, The kas boy! I miss him! Shy, cute, always late for class and I was once felt embarrass because of the stupid Bio digestive system. wth la. The feelings of expecting for every Saturday to come so that I can see him, and coincidently I saw him everytime or just that I'm the one who purposely made that chance. Anyway, I miss him. The my-type boy.
--endpost_I still have so much thing to write about, but It's time to go to work.
BYE!

No comments: